Jaja is a consumer finance business, launching its first product, a digital credit card, in 2018. Since then it has grown rapidly and has recently completed the acquisition of a £530m credit card portfolio from the Bank of Ireland. With backing from several major Private Equity funds, Jaja has an ambitious growth strategy that includes providing consumer finance in partnership with leading consumer brands, with a number of partnerships secured alongside an exciting pipeline of opportunities.
Jaja is on a mission to redefine the consumer finance experience and liberate customers from needless complexity, wasted time, and frustration. Or as we say it, Make Simple. We will delight our customers – making the customer experience simpler, more enjoyable, more intelligent – treating customers fairly and giving them more control of their money.
Responsibilities and Skills required:
· Help Design, build and maintain our constantly evolving platform, infrastructure, services and roll-out processes working as part of the Infra team.
· Teach and collaborate with others on deployments, infrastructure configurations, scalability policies and how to run production systems with confidence and autonomy.
· Experience working on AWS
· Experience with terraform
· Experience with Ci/CD
· Experience with automation frameworks like puppet, ansible or salt stack
· Knowledge on databases, caches and message queues (we use MySQL, Cassandra, Aurora, Kafka).
· Experience with scripting languages such as bash, zsh or python
· Experience supporting microservices environments,
· Experience working with different frameworks like springboot, Hibernate or Liquibase.
· Interest in helping application engineers to ease the development process by building Infrastructure as Code.
· Experience with programming languages (like Java , Python and Go).
What's in it for you?
The chance to make a real impact in a growing business on a mission to change the face of the consumer finance industry forever
A flat and collaborative team structure fuelled by an exciting mix of people welcoming both experienced people from the industry with both feet on the ground and tech-savvy dreamers who pave way for the new stuff. Come as you are and be yourself
A unique opportunity to carve out your own dream job by simply making things happen at a pivotal time when the company´s future is being shaped. We look for the brightest and smartest who tell us what to do.
Flexible working locations including remote and at our We Work Office
Free tea and coffee, beer, and prosecco at our We Work office
More exciting benefits, you will hear about when we talk
Your application was submitted successfully.