PORTFOLIO PRODUCT MANAGER
Jaja is an innovative UK based consumer finance business, leading initially with a digital credit card launched in 2018, and a pipeline of consumer finance solutions in the making. Working closely with our scheme provider and leveraging our own consumer credit license authorised by FCA, we are challenging an industry that has seen little real innovation in nearly twenty years.
In July 2019 Jaja led a consortium which purchased the Bank of Ireland credit card portfolio, investing over £0.5bn. It also resulted in fresh investments in Jaja from major Private Equity funds including Centerbridge and KKR who have recognised the change that Jaja is bringing to the market.
As a result the business is growing rapidly and we are on the lookout for great talent across the organisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are on a mission to redefine the consumer finance experience and liberate customers from needless complexity, wasted time and frustration. Or as we say it, Make Simple. We will delight our customers – making the customer experience simpler, more enjoyable, more intelligent – treating customers fairly and giving them more control of their money.
We’re looking for a focused professional that is ready for leading by example and rolling up sleeves to get things done, replacing start-up chaos with structure, confidently flipping questions into solutions and working with the team to join us as our Portfolio Manager.
What you’ll be doing (including but not limited to the following):
· Supporting the delivery of the Lending Strategy identifying opportunities on eligibility criteria, triggers, and credit management
· Managing the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns, working with multiple teams within Jaja
· Sizing potential opportunities, forecasting campaign performance and tracking downstream results
· Developing propositions and pricing strategies to drive existing customer engagement
· Defining the customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with cross-functional teams
· Product development within the roles and responsibilities of “Product & Services” within the Target Operating Model
E Experience & Qualifications required:
· Over 3 years Credit Card product management
· Significant experience of Cards marketing across digital channels
· Experience of data analytics and their application in multi-channel CRM programs
· Strong understanding of asset businesses, including Product, Pricing, Risk and P&L management
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong influencing skills with stakeholders
· Be an effective team player and help cultivate an environment that supports diversity and reflects the Jaja brand
You should apply if:
· You are enthusiastic, proactive with a passion for getting involved and making the right thing happen in the Product space
· You challenge the establish ways of doing things with the aim of delivering the most amazing customer experience
· You have the drive and energy to shape the culture and excel in a flat team structure where trust and integrity is the key foundation for everything we do
· You are comfortable using a direct language and speaking in a straightforward yet respectful manner to save peoples´ time and simplify everyone´s workday.
· You care deeply about helping customers manage their money smarter and want to make a tangible impact, in an outdated consumer finance industry, by applying technology and processes smarter
· You love rolling up your sleeves to get it done - you are hands-on, proactive and take solutions / process orientated approach to your work
· You are execution focused and love rolling up your sleeves to get it done - you are hands-on, proactive and take solutions / process orientated approach to your work
· You are happy to travel within the UK
· What we’re doing at Jaja excites you!
What's in it for you?
· The chance to make a real impact in a growing start-up on a mission to change the face of the consumer finance industry forever
· A flat and collaborative team structure fuelled by an exciting mix of people welcoming both experienced people from the industry with both feet on the ground and tech-savvy dreamers who pave way for the new stuff. Come as you are and be yourself
· A unique opportunity to carve out your own dream job by simply making things happen at a pivotal time when the company´s future is being shaped. We look for the brightest and smartest who tell us what to do
· Competitive salary
· Hand brewed Scandinavian style coffee served fresh from Jaja Bar every day
· Friday drinks and social Jaja Sessions where lofty ideas are rewarded
· More exciting benefits you will hear about when we talk
Your application was submitted successfully.